Sign up for our information-filled email newsletter
The survey questionnaires below have been designed for use by schools, school districts, community coalitions, local prevention agencies, and health agencies.
- Grades 4-6 Survey
- Grades 6-12 Survey
- Risk and Protective Factor Survey for Grades 6-12
- Communities that Care Youth Survey
- Parent Engagement and Perception Survey
- Pride Teaching Environment (School Climate) Survey
- Pride Learning Environment (School Climate) Survey
- Faculty & Staff Survey
STATE & FEDERAL SOLUTIONS
International Survey Associates, d/b/a Pride Surveys, provides customized services to state and federal agencies and other organizations conducting large scale student surveys.
A few of our current and past surveys include,
- Alabama Statewide Pride Survey
- American Samoa Student Survey
- (APNA) Arkansas Prevention Needs Assessment Survey
- The Coalition for a Drug-Free Greater Cincinnati Survey
- Georgia Statewide Student Survey
- Mississippi Statewide Student Survey
- (NYDS) New York Youth Development Survey and SPF-SIG Survey
- (OHT) Oregon Healthy Teen Survey
- (OSWS) Oregon Student Wellness Survey
Clients can use standard Pride Surveys instruments or other instruments they wish to develop independently or with the Pride Surveys development team.
- Sample or census studies
- Survey sample design
- Instrument design and revision
- School and classroom selection and recruitment
- Dealing with reluctant schools
- Instrument printing
- Distribution of questionnaires to school sites
- Site administrator training
- Retrieval of completed questionnaires
- Preparing completed forms for scanning
- Scanning forms
- Validity check procedures
- Creation and documentation of basic data sets
- Computer-generated reports
- Specialized reports
- Hard copy and electronic archiving
Experience. We have administered 37 statewide student surveys in seven states and DC.
Find out more. Call or email us for additional information.